Preparation Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Inactive Time: 4 hours
2 cups sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 (1.8 ounce) package dry Leek Soup Mix – Knorr brand
1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut spinach –thawed and squeezed dry
1/2 cup fresh parsley – chopped finely
1/2 cup green onions - finely chopped (optional)
1 teaspoon dry dill weed
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 round sourdough loaf
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream and mayo.
- Stir in dry soup mix and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve the dip with bite size bread pieces or, hallow out the bread center and pour the dip in and serve as bread bowl and a dip. Can also serve along with fresh vegetables such as; carrots, celery, cucumber, broccoli, etc.
Print this recipe >>